Thursday, September 8, 2011

It's All About You Guys!

Hey everyone hows it going. Now things have been pretty hectic with the start of the new school year so I haven't posted and neglected you guys. Please don't hunt me down and kill me! So with that being said I want you all to tell me how was your first day of Highschool, College, etc. because I reall want to hear about you guys. I have noticed that most of my viewers are from America and Germany and I wanted to thank you for all the support. So leave comments for me and say what counrty you're from and I'll try to give shoutouts and metions to as many as possible. The same goes if you have a birthday or one of your friends who is a CASTLE as well still leave a country so I can be specific. Also I wanted to see wich country has the biggest CASTLE fans so keep visiting get your friends to visit and I'll post the top three countrys with CASTLE fans. There will be a few new posts either later today or tommorow. Love you guys and you know what to do.

P.S Leave comments about what type of CASTLE stories you want to read (Mystery, Romance, Angst, Comfort, ect.).

2 comments:

  1. ok, so what.
    i'm from germany and i have to say that your blog is awesome. it's nice to know that there are people outside who are as crazy as i am about castle.

    i'm reading and writing sweet, sad and sometimes dirty or just cruel fanfictions.

    btw: that "mr. and mrs. castle" fanfic is really good.

    well, that's it.
    many greetings from germany.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I Love your stories, when are you gonna post more?? :D

    ReplyDelete