Friday, April 6, 2012

Soooo...I'm Still Alive

*Crawls out form hiding* Hey...remember me. Yeah I'm that crazy girl that started a blog and left her fans hanging. I am truly and deeply sorry about that guys. I've had a lot on my plate lately and I've finally gotten to my favorite part the Caskett Chocolate Cake ( C what I did there *smirks at her own cleverness* ) Any-who... before you get the torches and pitchforks to form a mob if you look a tad bit below this post you will see some updates on the Mr. and Mrs series. You can thank the anonymous commentor whom without these updates would not exist. With much love (aka internet hugs, kisses, and pastries) I hope you KEEP CALM AND CASKETT ON.

P.S I herd this song and thought of you guys. Click Right Here To Listen and Feel Special

3 comments:

  1. Yay, thank you so much for posting this amazing chapters :D Don't stop writing, looking forward for more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleaaase moooree!!! BTW Great Job :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you stop writing?

    ReplyDelete