Monday, January 30, 2012

I Am Most Definitely Back

So I have braved the hellish flames of taking midterms. Now I have to go through the endless hell that is getting my grades back. So as a treat for my returning to you and the lack of CASTLE tonight I have posted two new chapters for your entertainment. Speaking of CASTLE how many of you are excited about the new 1940s episode they are doing next week. (Off Topic) Is anyone else having mini heart attacks because of GLEE's Micheal episode tomorrow. (Again Off Topic) Is anyone excited for or going to Rizzlescon; I can't go this year so that has caused much sadness :'(. I will be posting more frequently until studying for finals becomes necessary. I will not have updates for the Mr. and Mrs. series as often as I have before because I am working on writing a musical and murder-mystery novel. I do have a few one-shots lying around that I have been meaning to share with you so those will be going up soon. How do you feel about jealous Caskett? But remember I have to keep it PG-13 at the most 'cause ya know, kids may stumble upon this. So remember guys keep calm and ship Caskett ;).  

No comments:

Post a Comment