Wednesday, February 15, 2012

♥♥♥Hey I'm Back! And I've Brought You A Blast From The Past ;)♥♥♥

 So I know a lot of CASTLE fans were former fans of Dr. Horrible and Firefly. So to apologize for my sudden disappearance from the face of the earth I've posted three new short fics that are cross-overs with Dr. Horrible and Firefly. I hope you all had a good V-Day! And hopefully Rick asked Kate to be his Valentine and if they went out (fingers crossed >_< ) that he was very chivalrous. Sorry it's taking so long to update the Mr. and Mrs. series but I've been designing some new additions for this site. One of the new additions is going to be a photo of the day/week page that features Caskett and other canon/non-canon couples. How did you guys like Pandora I thought it was epic as I always ask leave thoughts and I 'll see ya soon!

P.S. Comments mean faster updates 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! When are you going to post more?? I am dying to read some more caskett. Love your writing

    ReplyDelete